Saturday 10 January 2009

Obama's Inauguration on the 20th

So I'm pidaddlin' on Facebook, and notice that a few of my pals are attending the history makin' Inauguration of the first black president of the United States of America.

I have never been so proud to be a voter.

So there's this Facebook event that you can state your purpose by replying that you will 'attend' the event by watching CNN that day.

I respond that I will attend - like I'd miss it - there will be more watchers that day than anything else in history, I'm thinkin'.

Of course there are the usual comments listed below the event. So many are proud, others cause an eye-rolling with their democrat hating rants.

And. Then. There. Are. These.

  His comment? NoBOMBa

Sigh. I wonder what the secret service would think of this idiot? He may be perfectly harmless, but wouldn't it be great if he got a personal 'scared straight' episode of his own?

It gives me glee just thinking about it.

Not only did this idiot's picture frighten me - he's smoking SOMETHING while driving in his car and pointing a stinkin' GUN at the camera.

Why is this necessary in his world?

It's just sad. Besides the sick feeling in my stomach from this, there are no words.