Saturday 16 August 2008

VistaPrint - Canada The Easy Design and Print Solution. . .

Running a company that uses graphic design and branding as a way to help businesses get an image out into the public, I am very aware of how costly it can be to brand a company.

It is also costly to buy all the promotional materials needed to advertise a business. Last year, I spent close to $200 on 1,000 business cards from a local vendor. I am all about supporting the local folks, but when I learned that VistaPrint offered 500 business cards free, I had to take a look.

What I found was a very simple to use Website with so many different options for my business that I immediately bookmarked the page and made a point to go back later.

When my work-day was finished, I logged back on to VistaPrint and built a short profile. I surveyed their vast selection of pre-designed business cards that are indeed, FREE. Of course you have to pay for the shipping, but the cost is nominal, and definitely worth the few bucks you'll pay as opposed to the hundreds you'd pay elsewhere.

I spent a good half hour searching their inventory for anything I could possibly need to promote or brand my company. There was nothing I couldn't find. Their site is even kind enough to make suggestions about items I hadn't thought of.

My first order with them ended up costing me $80 (in up-grades, taxes and shipping).

Here's what I received for that $80:

  1. 1,000 business cards in the design of my choice (uploaded from my computer)
  2. Personalized Pre-Inked Return Address Stamp
  3. Personalized Note pad
  4. Personalized Post it note pad
  5. Business logo'd (uploaded from my PC) regular sized post-cards
  6. Oversized post-cards same as above, just bigger
  7. Two small car magnets that are a giant version of my business card. Slap them on the car door and I'm good to go!
  8. 10 Personalized Note cards with envelopes - I use them as thank you's.

I've used VistaPrint since that first time, and will likely use them as my primary printing source. I have recommended VistaPrint to many clients and friends that are running small businesses.

VistaPrint is worth every penny. Their shipping is fast, their prices more than reasonable (quite inexpensive), and they will save you money.

custom ink stamp