Friday 9 January 2009

It Has Recently Come to My Attention . . .

That indeed I do have a few readers who miss my columns in the local paper. It was brought up at a recent town council meeting, that ever since they laid off the editor, my friend Dianne Pindermoss, the paper has gone to ****.

Because it is true, I can't let my own ethics allow me to write for them at this time.

However, I am going to try to be really diligent about writing here.

If you read my blog, you know what to expect. If you're new here - be ready for irreverent, sarcastic, and unedited. It's my blog, and although I love knowing that my writing entertains - these musings are still, after all, my own thoughts.

That said - I wouldn't mind knowing what you're thinking from time to time, either.

I'll keep writing if you comment...