Monday 3 March 2008

Busy busy busy!

Hey Y'all-

Sorry there's not been much - have lots to catch up on. . . Fluffy and I went to Kingston to see her friend Jocie, and her daughter Jillian in the OCF (Ontario Cheer Federation) Regional Championships. It was all BRING IT ON and so much fun! Brought back HUGE memories, and again made me realize how old I'm getting. Jillian's team won and are going to Provincials and nationals! (That's like state and nationals for the American side). Fluffy and I plan on attending and staying with her brother, a champion thoroughbred horse breeder.

I love my life.

I'll be writing more about our cheertastic experience tomorrow - just wanted to let you know to check back often for new posts! Also scroll down in case you've missed any previous posts, and leave a comment!