Saturday 23 February 2008

Have a Great Weekend, Y'all!

Happy Friday!

Oh, wait, it's now Saturday since it's 1:15 a.m..
I've just put my Sim to bed after giving her an aloe plant to soothe her sunburn. My god complex is out of control here. Tomorrow, after I push the hair balls from the corners of my floors, I will probably end up making my sim build a sandcastle, have sex in the elevator of her house, and prune the orange tree. Ah heck, maybe she'll finally plant those tomatoes too.

Scary, idn't it?

Visited with new friends tonight. Had a great time. Very interesting people, great conversation. We played a half hour round of 6-degrees-of-whomever-the-hell-you-can-think-of, and much to the delight of my friend's 10-year-old son, he discovered he was four degrees from Hannah Montana and her dad, all by himself. I was so proud.

Anyway- gotta head north to the bedroom. My pillow is lonely, and if I have any hope of being productive, sleep must be a priority. Lord knows I'm lazy enough without adding tired on top of it!

Hugs to all - - be sure and scroll down just in case you've missed anything. There are some pretty funny videos.

Leave me comments - please? I know you're here, but I don't know what you're thinking when you visit this part of my asylum. Say hi, and tell me what's on your mind.

'Night!

P.S. - Congratulations to Kimmer Limmer Ding Dong and her new diamond ring, courtesy of her fabulous italian stud of a fiance, Dante! Much love and happiness, you both deserve it!

J