Wednesday 6 September 2006

Goodnight, Wednesday

Yep, It's almost midnight. I'm letting Steven Colbert tell me my bedtime stories as usual, because nothing is better (well, almost nothing) than getting a good belly laugh before bedtime.

So goodnight, Wednesday. Thanks for a decent day today. Birthday plans are solidified. I am one lucky chick. Another cottage night for the girls. You know, Roxie, Fluffy, Cutie, Muffin and Vanilla? Well, on September 16th we're headed up to Fluffy's cottage for a birthday celebration for moi. But which one is moi? My mom would probably know for sure.

Anyway - we'll all be hanging at a party Saturday, where sightings of the LC-GMD are expected. LC-GMD is a sight, folks - he is definitely a Weapon of mass destruction in his own right. I wonder if he would find that honorable. Probably. Anyway, fun starts at 3:30 and is expected to last into the wee hours, if you gathered any information at all from my previous post about Canadian parties.

Then Wednesday, as a birthday gift, Roxie is taking me to see The Black Eyed Peas! Yeah! Rihanna and Swollen Members are also playing. We plan to stand and dance the entire night. Peter is even going! I'm not sure he realizes what he's in for....(insert wicked laugh here).

And at last - to the cottage, for more over-indulgence. Remember, exaggeration is key, here. That way you'll never know what to believe.

Time to toddle off to bed. For once in a great full moon, my husband is in bed before me.

A last goodnight to my God, and a huge thank you for always knowing the right time to bring a blessing.

Goodnight, Wednesday!